Friday, July 30, 2010

Long time no see^^

OMG~~
i hve long time didnt update my blog le..
hehe^^
act i free..
bt juz dnt knw 1 update wat thing only..
i miss my boy..
damn miss he lei..
how ar??
so kolian d me..
bt by the way my boy also kolian la..
cant meet me also..
cause i live so far..
= =
no choice lo..
so i will take 1 day off on August to go out paktoh with my boy boy^^
and if can..
Sept will buy a dog ..
both of us share share..
bt the dog is i take care lo..
will call it pig pig^^
cause my boy boy is pig pig^^
gt its to acc me when my boy boy is busy lo....
hope can buy it^^
when should i take mc lei??
let me think 1st....
hehe^^
i going to wash face d thing..
gt to use money again...
sienz ka....
next month going to pok le...
= =
muz be save save use le...

No comments:

Post a Comment