Monday, December 13, 2010

Things happen between this 4 days..

9 and 10 Dec
I take leave^^
went to cameron highland with my aunt and uncle...
total gt 3 car go...
act nt really fun la...
i didnt buy much things..
i juz buy 1 wear to bao ear nuan d..
10 Dec 10pm++ night back to kapar lo...
bt i didnt back home~
i follow my aunt car go klang again^^
arrived klang ab 11pm liao..
meet my beloved dear^^
chung~
We go eat lo..
tat day i eat a lot of thing...
= =
eat many time meals~
bt ok la~
can meet he ma^^
love he so much~
hehe^^


11 Dec 2010
Morning back home lo...
dear fetch me back~
we go eat ba kut teh at kapar..
then he fetch me go my aunt house at kapar lo...
cause tat day gt pasar pagi..
hehe~
then say bb to my dear n nemo lo...

12 Dec 2010
early morning, 9am..
me, pek shien, jayson, li peng, bobby n ren sheng went to meng foo house..
his mom had pass away..
is shock when heard the news...

after chu bing le..
we went to pizza hut having our 1st meal..
pek shien: 2 meals...
we eat until 2pm juz back home..
haha~
enjoy^^
we keep talking a lot of things...
about 2 hours juz back home lo..
when we chit chat..
a ppl come to our table..
promote her shop..
Mo Mo Paradise...

Night 7pm..
We really go to Mo Mo Paradise having our dinner...
haha^^
we eat about 2 hours..
really really very full la..
eat until want bin duo liao..
haha~
the ppl who ask us support d also gt shock from us..
haha~
cause we ready go lei...
haha~
next time want to go again...
night juz gt ma, apple, bobby, ren sheng, n fanny..
all of us very very enjoy n also very very full..
haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment