Monday, January 3, 2011

LAST DAY OF 2010

31/12/2010..
first time countdown new year with hubby^^
wait my bro back home n he bath..
then we go out lo^^
about 8pm i arrived my aunt new house..
at there wait hubby come and fetch me^^
then 10pm++
he arrived le..
go champion 9 countdown...
gt ten ppl o..
gt nemo, ah liang, two new frens,siow hui,mini siong,jason,ah tiam, me and hubby..
eat, drink and chit chat at there..
and between i acc siow hui go toilet..
i really want to say OMG!!
at the last day of 2010 and the first day of 2011..
i gt two ppl ta san...
is the first...
= =
bt is older than me d...
faint = =
n i dnt like the feeling...
><
dnt make me c u again...
pekceh!!
until saw the firework..
maid cafe put so many lo..
haha~
act we juz like normal drink tea only la..
then about 1am++ go 99 there second round~
can say all ppl eat la..
i didnt eat..
hehe~
the time pass so fast....
gt to say bye bye to hubby le..
bro come jor..
then back home lo..
3am just sleep..
i become panda le..
haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment