Thursday, February 17, 2011

ERM~

erm..
i close my facebook le...
close together with my bf..
act the is somethings happen la..
bt now every things is ok le^^
dnt worry about me^^ 
(i think nobody is worry about me)
previously, really dnt want to close my fb d...
i gt sell lens...
i cannot just leave it..
><
bt now..
leave for a while ba..
sumoemore i can leave a disturb me d ppl..
damn kacau d..
every day come say hi..
= = 
i also dnt knw u..
y u keep say hi..
i didnt bother u at all..
y u cant stop ur attitude..
= =
some more you should c ur age n my age..
tat is a BIG distance ok...
leave a away..
i no need..
forget the bad things..
hehe^^

on valentine's day..
i..
didnt celebrate...
he works n i also..
beside tat gam gam is my grandmom birthday..
= = 
then sure cannot out le a..
so he say will replace back^^
n hor~
me n he almost 1 year lo..
happy^^
on tat day, i didnt work..
n i leave my job ad..
FINALLY..
i m nt more office girl..
^^
i found my interest job..
WEDDING SHOP..
^^
i pass the interview..
i will start work on 02/03/2011..
n i going to move to Taman Eng Ann le..
horray~~
i choose to work in ZEN'S (XIN FU QI DIAN)
although the salary just RM850
will gt comissen (i offer for sales)
include dinner..
beside that there also can learn makeup n hair do for free^^
every week two days~
the shop will close on Monday n Sunday will be half day^^
work time for Tuesday to Saturday is 11am to 9pm..
almost same as office time a...
bt the time i more prefer..
^^
no need wake up early..
hehe^^
beside tat..
i feel the boss is quite kind ppl..
tat day nt like interview..
just like between fren chit chat only..
she going to born baby le..
estimated is 08/03/2011..
i think i work at there will learn a lot of things^^
when u all want marry..
remember to find me ya^^
hehe~
happy happy day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment