Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Birthday pass le...

My Birthday has just pass~
this year is the most happy birthday tat i have between this 19 years~
i m the first time fren celebrate for me..
i nvr plan ab tat..
they giving me a surprise..
make me almost cry out~
thanks penny, meng kor, gennis, see wee, wendy, kian hee n his gf, Hiya..
Thanks all..
thanks for the cake~
thanks for wendy for help me take this photo~
when i m xu yuan (first time xu yuan)
hehe^^
they celebrate early for me..
on 06/09/2011
ytd 07/09/2011..
my bf bring me go kim gary eat at night~
is just so only..
bt i m happy for this year birthday~
14/09/2011 will go genting lo^^
with my hubby^^
sorry tat didnt take photo ~
hehe^^
i m waiting my second birthday present tat i buy for my self><
phone case...
pink stitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment