Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'M BACK^^

i m back to my blog~
hehe~
act ntg to say n ntg to record..
erm...
my bf buy car ad~
NISSAN LATIO HATCHBACK
i m still waiting my little car come out><
viva elite standard..
dnt think that i can buy car all gt other ppl help..
pls~
i pay the deposit by myself..
no any others ppl help me to gv it..
so everythings tat i want, i can do it by myself..
I DO IT!!
so i going to have my next target~
dnt even think tat i live in a rich house..
dnt even think tat i m DA XIAO JIE~
i nt!

i have my target~
include for my parents~
1. BUY CAR
2. TAIWAN
3. KOREA
4. BRING PARENTS GO CHINA
5. CAMERA
6. OPEN MY PERSONAL SHOP

I KNW I CAN DO IT!!
cause i have a hubby tat always support me on jing sheng shang~
cause i knw both of us are nt rich ppl^^
so i m enjoy wat i can do for myself n treat my family eat~

nt because i m the eldest children in my family~
just i think to do it only~

No comments:

Post a Comment