Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dating at i-city^^

ytd going out with my dear^^
he come fetch me at 6pm..
same as before..
cause tat time i juz finish work~
then he bring me go eat~
act want eat sushi d..
bt he dnt want eat bt acc me...
so i say dnt want lo..
then go oldtown eat~
eat with dear~
wat thing also nice to eat d^^
then dnt knw want go where le...
so go jj lo..
bukit raja d..
ntg to buy also..
juz walk along only..
then go fetch his sis..
opposite kwang hua..
then go eat again..
bt i didnt eat la..
juz he n the girl eat~
wait nemo finish work..
then the place i want to go with dear d^^
I-CITY
finally can go with dear le^^
bt gt other two ppl lo..
still ok d^^
i gt take some photo with dear^^
finally gt take le^^
hope it so long time le~
will update photo at my profile there..
c there^^

No comments:

Post a Comment