Wednesday, November 3, 2010

8 month~

1 nov ~
that day is our 8 month anniversary~
we didnt go out also~
sienz~
bt i cant believe tat i can hav a same bf for so long^^
tis is the 1st time~
i also hope tat he is my forever^^
hehe^^
cause all my heart at he there le~
nothing gonna change my love for you^^
i juz call he lao gong and zhu zhu^^
nvr call bf like tis b4~
this sat going to meet^^
yeapy~^^
bt juz a while..
T.T
cause i go for 5a6 gathering..
then he fetch me home only~
so less d time..
><
bt also better than didnt meet ba~
tat day i want to snatch his pic le~
hehe^^
if can, also take pic together is the best~
zhu, i miss you~
i knw y u dont want to let me go study~
cause u scare i will follow other ppl isnt??
dnt worry la^^
i always belong to u~
forever n ever~
muackzzZZzzZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment