Friday, November 12, 2010

DATING DAY^^

ytd out with my dear^^
n also nemo n kelly lo~
we go pyramid shopping n watch movie~
"LET ME IN"
we didnt sit couple seat...
cause nemo buy de ticket..
= = 
movie time is 4.30pm...
watch until 6.30pm~
we arrived there ab 1pm lo~
then go shopping la~
dear do it^^
he qian me for whole day^^
happy^^
then we go eat ice 1st~
opposite da tou tie there d~
then i wei dear eat ice in front them~
hehe^^
sit there about 1 hours~
then start shopping lo^^
i think to buy clothes n shoes d..
bt at last i didnt buy anything...
juz the eyeliner...
rm37.90...
1st time buy so expensive d...
dear gt buy a clothes from espirit and nemo buy a wallet from espirit~
i saw a nice jacket in espirit..
dear ask me to choose wat i want then he buy for me..
bt i didnt take it...
cause TOO ESPENSIVE LE...
><
juz a jacket also need RM249.90...
bt is really nice~
white color d...
then in 2PM lo...
we juz saw wat shop then in le..
haha^^
didnt find d..
i saw a nice dress~
bt dnt knw the price..
is nice..
bt i think is too short for me..
who ask me so tall
T.T
bt they say wont d...
also didnt take la...
c the next time lo~
if the dress still at there...
i will try it...
if nice, then will buy it~
dear say he will buy me a ring^^
n he say he buy the clothes to me if i want~
happy^^
then arrive the time to watch movie lo~
inside the cinema...
very cool la...
i hold my dear hand...
^^
n i tang at her shoulder also^^
after cinema..
then go bukit tinggi^^
bt have to fetch kelly back home 1st..
so arrive BUKIT TINGGI JJ ad 8pm...
then go eat my SUSHI^^
YUMMY, IS DELICIOUS^^
then go R20 lo..
both of them also buy shoes at R20...
dear buy slippers and nemo buy spot shoes...
i didnt buy anything also~
then back home lo~
dear help me reload phone^^
can sms dear lo^^
thanks dear^^
i really have a nice day with u^^
although i didnt buy anything^^
MUACKZZzzzZZZzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment