Monday, November 30, 2009

My f33ling...

last time..
we always say tat..
we always gt boring test..
after this paper then still gt the second time...
always think tat we look like live for exam..
bt nw..
for the student tat no think to study again..
this time is the last time 4 exam...
SPM....
after SPM...
we will hard to meet again..
tat wat i think.
somemore i live quiet far...
n i nt a person tat can often go out..
so mayb our relationship will become lost..
n also mayb will forget ab me.
i dnt knw..
tat juz wat i thinking ab....
in my memory..
i feel tat many ppl nt really like me..
mayb is because i too ji zha...
o xiong...
always scold ppl..
mayb...
also many thing tat i dnt knw...
anyway..
i still happy tat i knw u all..
at least in my memory..
there are still gt u all.
although u forget me...
if 4 last time..
i think i wont write tis all..
cause i didnt hav tis feel..
although in my primary time d graduated day...
although tat time juz gt 25 student in my class in primary school...
although tat time my class d relationship very close than in secondary school..
bt nw..
5A6 change me...
start feel the sad on graduated day....
haiz..
i will very miss tat memory tat we together...
I MISS U ALL..
MY FRIEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment