Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PLS SHUT UP UR MOUTH!!!

arghh~~~~~
angry a!!!
juz knw something ab me...
some ppl keep saying my bad thing behind me..
all the bad thing tat i didnt do at all..
all is she create...
n dirty my name in her class..
u tis stupid person..
dnt think tat i scare u..
i juz dnt 1 to make our relationship become worst...
although we can say tat nt fren...
u n ur bf break nt my force..
i didnt say n do anything..
i hate tat kind of ppl..
so i wont do it..
u dnt knw me much..
so pls dnt cincai say me!!!
i m nt tat kind of girl!!!
n y i wanted to do tat??
did i gt any good???
i also gt feeling d..
if u let ppl say tat..
will u feel good??
something tat u nvr n wont do d thing!!!
so..
PLS SHUT UP UR MOUTH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yaya, cool down. some ppl is like that de. we can control their mouth. smile =)

    ReplyDelete