Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sorry to my fren T.T

Finally can online at home after work le....
every day after work sure didnt hav time to online d..
cause is late hhome..
n i m piggy..
hehe^^
today go bbk there training..
is ab my work d...
act i juz need arrived there at 10am d..
bt my daddy need work..
so my dad wake me up at 7.45am..
he keep goyang my room tie men...
disturd me very much..
haiz
i feel very asleep la...
bt no choice..
still need wake up...
because of my work...
i cant go out wif my fren..
feel sorry to them...
n tat day also rush time..
so didnt take pic wif u all...
so hate it....
haiz~~~
i juz can say sorry...
SORRY TO U ALL...
i hope i can out if i offday.
bt i dnt knw u all will come out wif me o nt..
cause i need to gt lisence 1st...
hope can learn car..
although i nt much interest ab it..
bt i still 1 learn cause i 1 go out wif u all...
hope u all will forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment