Sunday, December 27, 2009

Off day...

today i off day...
i finally gt time to clean my room le...
hehe^^
n today i sleepp until quiet late wake up d..
hehe^^
when wake up..
my mom was in my room..
i sud told her tat i think to sold my piano..
the piano tat hav acc me almost 9 years le...
i really舍不得...
so i gv up the idea...
act my mom also feel tat..
she told me d...
i think tat because i hope i can help my parent ab the money problem...
although they didnt say...
bt i knw tat when start school...
they need a lot of money 4 my bro n sis..
the tuition's fee...
school bus's fee..
when new year come..
also need buy new clothes..
somemore..
although i gt work..
bt my薪水nt enough 4 it..
cause ab my study d fee also need rm3000...
it havent include the rent room d money..
eat d money...
haiz..
all the money problem...
wat can i help 4??
really 1 sold the piano??
if really sold it..
i cant play it anymore...
haiz..haiz...haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment