Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year~~

today is the 1st day of 2010...
wish all happy new year^^
become old le..
haha^^
:p
although is 1st day of new year...
i still gt work...
a bored day 4 me=.=
although is new year..
bt i didnt feel happy...
cause i saw my fren cry...
i dnt knw y she cry..
mayb is argue wif sum1 by using msn...
i didnt ask her ar she crying...
i dnt 1 let she feel shy...
haiz..
dnt knw wat can i help her 4 it
i knw is which guy...
i told he ab it by using my msn account....
hope he dnt argue le la....
i dnt knw i done correct o nt...
headache le la...
haiz
wat a stupid guy is he...
mayb later let my fren knw i scold he stupid..
dnt knw i will gt scold o nt..
hehe^^
sorry la..
if u c tis post..
today d 12am++
i sms wif fren...
he still ask me when start d...
i almost fall down..
luckly tat i lying on my bed..
so didnt fall la..
haha^^
hei...
next time dnt ask le lo...
hehe^^
:p
i dnt knw u willl c it o nt...
so i juz type it..
hehe^^
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment