Wednesday, January 13, 2010

many many d question mark in my brain=.=??????

off day today^^
act plan to go out d..
bt cancel jor..
haiz..
n today i practise driving again lo..
cause friday going to hav my test d..
nervous..
=.=
all my new year clothes havn buy also..
haiz..
shirt gt le..
bt pants still didnt buy..
haiz  haiz haiz..
everyday juz can haiz..
at home boring..
work boring..
haiz..
1 go out bt no ppl fetch...
pekceh ka...
bt the day 5a6 meet together coming soon..
hehe^^
is on meng kor wedding day^^
19 i will stay at penny house le..
cause scare no ppl can fetch me go..
hehe^^
n morning i 1 go gt fun d...
hehe^^
i think i fat le..
especially is face...
today talk wif mom..
i say tat my face fat le...
then straight gt scold..
=.=
she say face too shou nice mei??
gt c the bone..
=.=
n say tat mayb is my fren jealous me then say d..
1 me become nt nice..
i really omg...
still say tat 1 day only eat 2 meal..
n night didnt eat rice also...
still say fat..
scold me straight away no need eat..
b god..
omg..
so i 1 hw a??
mom dnt think my face fat n nw is ok..
bt my fren say my face fat..
=.
1 hw a??
really 1 crazy...
mom opinion always nt same wif other ppl d..
=.=
bt sumtime she really correct d..
tis time is who correct a??
brain gt many question mark le..
=.=
=.=????????

No comments:

Post a Comment