Saturday, January 30, 2010

i almost recover from my sick le..
hehe^^
is nt H1N1 la..
i dnt think tat i so unlucky lo..
hehe^^
tomorrow is my last day work in kapar le..
i take off on 31 jan..
because i think to pack my thing to my cousin house live la...
act i juz think night will juz go..
bt i still take off..
cause i 1 go shopping~~~
hehe^^
long time didnt shopping lo..
tat day will bring zz go together also..
cause i promise her tat i will drive to fetch her go...
bt nw i juz gt my license...
so sure cant lo..
then muz ask my mummy go also la..
^^
luckly tat my mom also 1 buy my sis d new year clothes..
so on le lo..
haha^^
n bring pei hoon n kiwi things to them too..
1 in kp n 1 in jj..
so will shopping two place in 1 day..
if still gt time..
will c 1 movie also^^
long time didnt c movie lo~~
kaka..
n on the same day..
i will gt my clothes too..
buy from internet d^^
happy la..
wat a happy day^^
beside tat..
i will go find pdi d fren chat..
hehe^^
cause i always go on normal day sure less meet 1 person d..
isnt no c nicholas then is angela le..
=.=
(nt 5A6 d nicholas)
so tat day will go find them..
hehe^^
n also ah chong n ah beng..
1 in z.com..
1 in voir...
so hardworking m i..
haha^^
upstair n downstair..
haha^^
mayb after tat day i will start more busy again le...
work in the store..
who 1 buy phone..
really find me o...
nw no sell CHINA phone..
is ORIGINAL nokia,sony ericsson n so on..
I NT CHINA GIRL ANYMORE...
HEARD O NT??
MR WONG CHUN FEI!!!!!
say me china girl again...
i will angry u n pitch u...
until black n green blood..
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment