Tuesday, January 5, 2010

something tat sud come out in my mind...

i dnt knw hw to say in eenglish..
i juz can try my best to write it...
cause tis notebook didnt hav chinese...
=.=
i dnt knw y..
i sud think ab it..
if love sum1 more deep..
u will gt hurt tat more big...
hw much u love he..
u will gt the hurt tat hw much u love he...
so deep d meaning=.=
really dnt knw wat my brain doing nw..
keep think a lot of love thing tat so weird...
haiz...
sum1 gt tell me...
dnt love sum1 full heart...
juz half ad enough...
mayb sum agree
bt sum no think so...
act i also dnt knw i argee o nt...
cause i m very stupid in love..
hehe^^
tat wat im sure ab myself..
bt i like all the love story n tv show...
damn love it^^
although nw ad gt..
bt sumtime feel tat no so gt cares...
i wrong again le ma??
haiz...
i dnt knw is me change o he change...
feel tat there ar sumthing different le...
still think to introduce he to my fren..
bt he dnt 1 go 4 it..
n 13 tat day also dnt knw gt any plan o nt..
haiz..
1 go out also so hard...
really going to become a "zai nv"??
i dnt knw...
haiz..
everything i also dnt knw...
going to b crazy..
=.=


No comments:

Post a Comment